The Noisy Neighbour up for GRABS!!!
2005 Chevrolet Lumina UTE V8
• Streetlegal ‘NasTruck’ for Street/Drifting Use
• All paperwork up to date
• Professionally built by Jannie Booyens
• Nascar LS3 Schwanke Engine (750HP)
• Complete Drive Train removed from Nascar
• Normally Aspirated
• Willwood Brakes all round
• Floating rear discs
• Tilton Pedal Box
• Quickcar Gauges
• Kirkey Aluminium Seats
• Racequip Harness
• OMP Steering Wheel
• 20″ Vossen Wheels
• Peterson Dry Sump
• All FTF Fittings with Bosch Fuel Cells
• M80 Diff Locked
• GAZ Adjustable rear schock
• Modified front coilovers and Control arms
• Aluminium Control arms with 5link rear
• Rolecage (Removable)
• 6 Speed BMW 330D gearbox
• 90mm Stainless Steel exhaust
• Fibreglass Suede Dash Board
• All electrical in bakkie works 100%
• Nascar rear view mirror
• Nascar Fire Extinguisher and Nozzles fitted
• Hockenheim Silver with 3 stage Pearl paint job
Cost to build was over R500000.00
Asking price R450000.00 slightly neg.
I have every invoice for built!!!!!!!!
All cosmetics in bakkie was bought new
There was no cheap way of building this beast!!!
So please, no timewasters!!!! You can contact me on my cellphone if needed any other info!!!
Will look at trade in’s with cash balance!
Last but not least…a new set of rears for the new owner will gladly be fitted!!!
Andrew Strydom 0722822008